Moisturizing Body Lotion
Finding the right moisturizing body lotion is an essential part of the life of your skin. If is important to know what to look for in your lotion. Make sure you have a lotion that not only moisturizes but also hydrates your skin. Consider the elements that your skin is in contact with everyday, sun, wind, and most damaging is water. That is right; washing your hands will take the moisture out of your hands quickly. Soap also dries out the skin, leaving it rough and damaged. The right hydrating formula will help to protect and repair dry skin.
Hair dressers who have their hands in water on an hourly basis, is at great risk for dry, cracked hands. Also health care professionals that wash their hands hundreds of times a day, they too need a moisturizing and hydrating formula lotion. If you are swimming a lot, your whole body needs attention with a great moisturizing body lotion. Each time you get out of the shower, apply a thin layer for continual protection.
Searching online is a great way to compare and decide what lotion is right for you. Make sure that the hydration lotion is good for the hands and the body. It is good to find one that will lock in the moisture and repel against the outside elements.
Here are a few tips to finding that perfect lotion that will meet your needs:
-Check the ingredients to be as pure and natural as possible.
-See if the formula is safe on any skin. Safe enough to put on a baby.
-Demonstrate its effectiveness in clinical testing with human volunteers
-Be a natural ingredient that’s proven itself one of the all-time greatest over the years or else, be a new ingredient on the cutting edge of modern skin care science, as proven in clinical trials.
Important Ingredients to Look For:
1. Natural Vitamin E. It plays a vital role in reversing skin aging, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and helps prevent age spots. Natural Vitamin E significantly reduces the appearance of stretch marks and scars, and has been helpful in more serious skin conditions, including psoriasis, eczema and erythema. Notice the word “Natural”. Synthetic Vitamin E is about half as effective, but often used because it’s cheaper.
2. D-Panthenol (Vitamin B5) seems to do everything: It’s a natural emollient and moisturizer; repairs skin tissues, protects naturally against sunburn, provides relief for existing sunburn, and enhances natural tanning.
3. Active Manuka Honey Extract, from nectar gathered from the Manuka bush of New Zealand. It has an antibacterial property that researchers have measured and named Unique Manuka Factor (UMF). Some types of Manuka Honey are much more effective than others; honey verified to have a level of 10 UMF or more is referred to as “Active.” It heals, restores and rejuvenates the skin.
4. Avocado Oil is one of several superb natural oils that could easily make anybody’s list of best skincare ingredients. It’s highly compatible with your skin’s own oils, a powerful antioxidant with high levels of chlorophyll, Vitamin E and Omega-3. Avocado oil is proven to stimulate collagen production in your skin.
The list concludes with three very recent, cutting-edge ingredients, all proven in clinical trials:
5. Phytessence Wakame is an extract from a Japanese sea kelp. It helps the skin to replenish hyaluronic acid — the “glue” that holds the vital skin proteins collagen and elastin together. Hyaluronic acid levels can reach the abundance your skin had when you were years younger.
6. Cynergy TK contains keratin, the major component of skin, hair and nails, in a unique bio-active form. It stimulates your skin to produce collagen, elastin and new skin cells. A great moisturizer, it also demonstrated major improvement in skin hydration and elasticity.
7. Nano-Lipobelle H-EQ10 is Coenzyme Q10, the great natural nutrient and antioxidant, in a “nano-emulsion” that penetrates far down into the skin. It produced dramatic anti-wrinkle effects in clinical studies. Combine these wonderful ingredients in generous amounts, and I believe you would have a great skin care product.